- To question the usage of digital technology in live-performance arts in relation to the audience experience of the event
- To find methods that bring out the advantages and the uniqueness of digital technology when creating particular audience experience in different live-art performances
- To promote interdisciplinary practical based research
- To create and deliver a method for collaborative interdisciplinary work
- The methods and tools created is served by creators in the different disciplines, sectors and professions like directors, actors, web-designers, set designers, scientists, teachers and academics.
- The creative community gives support, feedback and develop the tools created in the workshops, performances, papers and other presentations.
- The mission statement is developed and recognized by the international community of creators (performers, directors, web-designers, video-artists, scientists etc.)